Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Walking to Work

Spent almost an hour to walk to work today.

Why?
1) Save the 200 yen to take the bus to work. I'm crazy, pple say, but then its only the first time that I walk to work, its not that far after all.
2) I get to take photos of the route to my workplace, been yearning to do so for some time already and this offers a perfect opportunity. :)
3) Need to exercise, else how to be fit?
4) Grabbed a "Golden Donut" from Mister Donut along the way... hehe.. there goes the exercise excuse.
5) My bike is still under repair.

Nevertheless, pretty interesting experience, pretty sights (Schgirls & Sceneries aside), & pretty normal boring day today.

But glad that I cleared alot of outstanding stuffs that I want to do since a long time ago.
1) Take photos of the route to work (done today)
2) Rename the photos that I have (done, except for those I am uploading today)
3) Uploading photos to the imagestation on the web (done, but until I finalize everything I will not post the link up yet
4) Plan for Ski trip (Done sending proposal, hopefully it will be worth it and fun experience

Speaking of which, I'm planning for a ski trip to Hakuba on the 4th-6th march 2005. Just sent the list of interested parties to the organiser who I found via the net. pray hard its gonna be a success. But with the luck I am having these days, better cross my fingers... ;P

Okie, gotta buck up on my work liao.. cannot slow down and not learn anything. Feel so wasted.

Will post the photo links once sorted out! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home