I feel...
like a devil.. haha.. Call me the bad guy ba, but somehow can't stop myself from voicing out what I feel these days. What I feel is correct or logical may seem wierd and wrong to others, and vice versa. So there's really nothing to it except to vent out what I want to say, after all, someone has to start the ball rolling. Call me the devil maybe, I feel it that way hahaha..
Its man's nature to be selfish I guess, and I will like to say that I dislike selfish, self centered people. (hmm who likes them anyway? hehe) I don't like people who comes finding you for help when they need you, and disappears without a trace when they don't. Funny that somehow or another, you will meet these people at every junction of your life eh... Singaporeans or Japanese, sometimes there is no distinction between everyone. There is always a tinge of selfishness in everyone of us. All I can say is, don't let people trod over our heads, and don't do the same to others. If someone needs a devil, come find me hahaa..
Wkend soon.. Chinese New Year is coming.. but without the hongbaos and festive mood. Oh well, shall make do with what we can, shldn't dampen our spirits.. keep my head up, its gonna be a fun filled wkend ;) and week of cos ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home