Chinese New Year's Eve
Its Chinese New Year's Eve and here I am in the office... suxx right now as Japan don't celebrate CNY at all.. Meaning that I have to be in office again tomorrow .. sigh..
I would be in Malaysia right now for the reunion dinner if I was still staying in Singapore, but right now, I miss the atmosphere and the CNY mood.. sigh. I miss the CNY songs, and snacks and the good food!
Going Chinatown later, hopefully can capture some of these 'feelings' back! ;)
-------------------
On a side note. Experienced an Earthquake rated Level 1 on the Japanese scale today!! First time that I REALLY felt a real earthquake. Though it was only a slight tremor, but it was enough to scare me haha with thoughts of what should happen should the building collapse. Nevertheless, phew.. lucky nothing serious, the epicentre is further north where its rated level 4. Lets hope thats the end of the earthquakes.
-------------------
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.. Have a smashing day ah. Looking forward to the long wkend.. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home