Monday, February 07, 2005

JLPT

I passed my JLPT 4 exam!! Yippee.. considering that I didn't study much at all for the exam, and that I made alot of stupid mistakes, I am glad to have passed the exam! Lucky lucky me, maybe that was because my birthday fell on the day of the jlpt exam, that's why they were lenient? kekkeke...

This year round I must make sure I study everything for the next JLPT exam. Definitely must read the summary at the back of the Minna No Nihongo textbook this time already, was really really lucky to have scraped through the last one without reading the summary and vocabulary haha.. but I'm sure I won't be lucky 2nd time round.  がんばって ね!

--------------------------------

Hoping everyone passes the next level as well, and that this year's exam will not be on my birthday again.. hhmmm.. think it won't be, cos its not on a Sunday! ;P

--------------------------------

Had a Steamboat Dinner last week over at Tsurumi. Bought our own food, brought my hot plate and pot.. and we had a yummy yummy dinner!! Pre CNY celebration with our very own authentic Yusheng! =) tastes almost like the real thing, absolutely delicious.. keke the sashimi of cos, then the cornflakes to replace the crackers keke.. must buy cornflakes to eat liao.. jap cornflakes tastes good.

Updated some pics! Take a look on the Great dinner!

Look at the spread of food available!



Steamboat!!



Steamboat with different ingredients ;)



The group of people who were present then... Winston was late though...



Yusheng!!



LAO YUSHENG AH.. hehee



--------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home