Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Photo Snippets

As promised.. The Photos Are Uploaded and here are some snippets from the albums. ;) Nice or not ah? hehe.. Still long way to go before I can take nicer photos, but hope I am improving.

Looking forward to the future! My parents are coming next week (Yippee!), then planning a Hokkaido Trip, hope it turns out well and that the fireworks display will be awesome...

Btw, recently got so much mosquitoes invading my dormitory room... I was so irritated by them that I had to wake up at 4am to kill them.. :( managed to strike down one though... but still got another one which got away.. Have to buy mosquito repellent already, cannot stand them anymore.. ;P


Fireworks in Yokohama. Went late & the display wasn't really impressive too. Again it was drizzling as well, so I didn't even bother to take out my SLR.


Ajinomoto Stadium, Where I watched my first live J-league match in Japan. Yokohama F Marinos Lost 0-1 to Urawa Reds though. :( (Come to think of it, I didn't even went for a live S-league match before!)


This photo is taken during dusk. It was drizzling at the same time and the surroundings were all dark. Luckily photo came out okay since I exposed it long enough ;)


Kyoto Towers in where-else-but Kyoto! ;)


This is the Famous Kinkakuji in Kyoto (Golden Pavilion Temple), a must take picture for all shutterbugs! ;P


Mount Wakakusa in Nara. Splendid View of Nara City from above the slopes!


Close up Shot of the Beautiful Sakura
Took this Photo at Kenritsu Mitsuike Kouen in Tsurumi during the Hanami Season! 綺麗ね。。


---

Okay, That will be all for now.. Will keep updating... I hope.. ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home