Monday, June 27, 2005

Malaysian Blogger too?

Congratulations Siow Nan, you are...




minishorts of minishorts.net


You are outgoing, direct, smart, pretty, and a definite go-getter. You are frank, a little too frank perhaps that sometimes you get on people's nerves and make them very upset. If people attack you, you hit back with triple the force without blinking because you are the kind of person who knows exactly what you are talking about or else you wouldn't talk about it. Your quick-thinking is what makes you special. You are an elitist.

Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, Now there is a Malaysian blogger test. ;P

So what did I do over the weekend? Went to Onjuku Beach located in Chiba Prefecture. Not much people, but nevertheless its the biggest beach that I have seen so far, along with the biggest waves. ;) How much I miss the beaches. ;) Reminds me of Tioman, Pulau Aur, Pulau Sibu, Tanjong Leman, Mersing, Sentosa, Bintan etc, etc. Though the waters are not clear, it sure feels good to touch the sand, feel the sun and bathe in the waters once again. ;)

Pictures up soon.. Since now I can post pictures directly! Yippee! ;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home