Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lazy

Been too lazy to update my blog. it has been more than 2 months since I did my last update, and that post was nothing much. hahaha..

Site meter shows 0 visitors all these months and that is of course foreseeable given that I have done Nothing to this blog at all. Oh well, as I have stated before, I knew that I would not be able to sustain this blog for long, out of interest in blogging. keke..

Unless I am able to sustain interest in something for long, otherwise... yea... wait for the once in a blue moon before I try something old again. Like neopets, wonder how my pet is doing over there now, if only there are exams here... that is the only time in which I have interests in anything OTHER than studying ;) But, yeah.. now too busy with travelling, animes, and plain resting and nuaing.. gotta work hard and start being BUSY with real work and study soon.

going to take JLPT 3 again this December. Gotta start my revision like what the rest had been doing ages ago. Lets hope that I can move up one gear :P jiayou jiayou.. cannot waste my money and slack for JLPT lor.. same for work.. got project must jiayou oso.. cannot nua..

but first.. Must sort out my photos. Still at Mitake Photos, got Fuji Photos to rename, Hokkaido Photos (Most headache), Onjuku Beach photos, Izu photos and most recently Nagasaki and Hiroshima Photos. Cannot let things pile up longer still already. Gotta put in some effort too. ;) once things are cleared then I can start with other stuffs.

getting bored with everything suddenly. Maybe too tired with travelling and crapping and everything else. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home