Monday, April 10, 2006

Going Back Home

Leaving on a jet plane.. don't know when I'll be back again...

In 16 more days, I will be back in Hot, Sunny Singapore. Everything will be new and different... Wonder how I will adapt.

Last meetings, presentations, farewell parties, driving trips, concerts... everything will soon come to an end, and a new beginning awaits.. :) Meeting old friends, looking for new jobs, meeting new friends, travel to new places... Its scary to think of the unknown future and what there might be in stalled for me... absolutely scary. :)

Looking back at photos 1.5 years back really brings back the nolstagia and memories.. Looking even further back brings me even more longing for the days of studies and fun. :) I am really getting old. haha.. New objectives and challenges await I guess, I just can't help it... Face it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home